10727 Maple Chase Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Boca Isles Florida Homes For Sale
BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD HOME IN A GATED COMMUNITY. WITH LAKE VIEW, LARGE SCREENED PATIO WITH LOTS OF PRIVACY TO ENJOY THE LARGE AND NICE POOL.THIS UNIQUE MODERN HOUSE HAS BEEN TOTALLY REMODELED AND HAS UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH CENTER ISLAND AND GRANITE COUNTER TOPS.MAGNIFICENT WOOD FLOOR IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND GUEST HOUSE.NEW ROOF(FEW MONTHS OLD)THIS HOUSE IS NICELY MAINTAINED TO PERFECTION!READY TO MOVE IN HOUSE.BRAND NEW ROOF,AND SEVEN YEARS OLD A/C UNIT.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 18, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,785 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Regine Sarah Saadia Rouche, Elipsis Properties LLC
MLS No: RX-10309533
DOM: +185 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: May 16, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
10727 Maple Chase Dr.
This adorable property is situated at 10727 Maple Chase Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Built in 1993, the home is within the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and has 2,785 square feet built on a 0.21 acre lot. If you have been searching for Boca Isles Florida homes for sale, this residence is a great exemplification. The property is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school in this area is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Dec-2002 $375,000 -
- SALE: Dec-2002 $375,000 - Halfon Kiki P
- SALE: Aug-1999 $346,000 -
- SALE: Aug-1999 $346,000 - Mcghie Sean I & Melissa G
- SALE: May-1999 $10 - Haber David
- SALE: Jan-1998 $10 - Haber David
- MORTGAGE: Jan-2008 $400,000 - Washington Mutual Bank
- MORTGAGE: Dec-2002 $262,500 - World Savings Bank Fsb
- Release: Jan-2008 - Halfon Kiki P
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 10727 Maple Chase Dr and Boca Isles Florida homes for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and Boca Isles Florida homes for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.