10857 King Bay Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Property For Sale In Boca Isles
Priced Reduced! Come see it now! Gorgeous 5 bed, 3 full bath, 3 car garage Palm Beacher Model home in one of the most prestigious sought after community. Kitchen has Jenn-Air appliances, white cabinets, and granite countertops. Engineered Hardwood floors downstairs. Master bedroom has bamboo floors and wait til you check out the bathroom...BEAUTIFULLY renovated with a stand alone tub! 2nd and 3rd bathrooms are also tastefully upgraded. Limited edition Red LG Washer/Dryer. Central Vacuum. 2 A/C's. This home has the best lake view in the community. Gotta see it to believe it! Low HOA includes Wifi and Cable. Lastly, BRAND NEW ROOF installed 9/16. How many homes in here can say that?! Move in ready! Make this your new home today! THIS IS A MUST SEE!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 13, 2017
5 bed • 3.0 bath • 3,197 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Mellissa Ongtua, The Keyes Company
MLS No: RX-10325645
DOM: +584 days
Front Exposure: S
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 6, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
10857 King Bay Dr.
The adorable home at 10857 King Bay Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great locale. Constructed in 1995, the home is part of the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 5 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 3,197 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.21 acre lot. This property is an ideal exemplification for buyers looking to find a property for sale in Boca Isles. The residence is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Jul-2001 $425,000 - Elkins Alan J
- SALE: Nov-1995 $325,990 - Conrad Leo & Sylvia
- MORTGAGE: Oct-2012 $218,723 - Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na
- MORTGAGE: May-2003 $255,000 - Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2001 $250,000 - Mortgage Elec Registration Sys Inc
- Satisfaction: Nov-2012 - Elkins Alan J
- Satisfaction: May-2003 - Elkins Alan J
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 10857 King Bay Dr and a property for sale in Boca Isles is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and a property for sale in Boca Isles is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.