10922 Bal Harbor Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Boca Isles Boca Raton Fl Home For Sale
This house is a masterpiece! Structurally modified Palm Beacher shows like a model! Every possible luxury and attention to detail shows throughout from the gleaming marble floors to the chef's gourmet kitchen and finely crafted, old world wood work. The kitchen features a professional Wolf gas oven and a GE Avantium wall oven, three sinks and a built in Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, plus a coffee station and steamer. The backyard is a tropical oasis with an amazing custom pool, spa, fire pit and summer kitchen, power awning for shade and a misting system. This home sits on an over sized lot with enough room for 8+ cars in the driveway. Bring Fido because there is a fully fenced dog run! This show stopper has too many custom modifications to list... All dimensions approx.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 12, 2017
5 bed • 3.0 bath • 3,197 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Toni Ann Stabile-Sirkin, Realty Associates/Boca Raton
MLS No: RX-10307608
DOM: +671 days
Front Exposure: NW
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
10922 Bal Harbor Dr.
The endearing home at 10922 Bal Harbor Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great location. This home in the Boca Isles neighborhood and was built in 1996. There are 5 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 3,197 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.29 acre lot. This residence is an ideal exemplification for buyers looking to find a Boca Isles Boca Raton FL home for sale. The house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: May-1996 $274,210 - Giambalvo Michael & Donna R
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2001 $160,450 - Homebanc Mortgage Corporation
- MORTGAGE: Feb-2001 $50,000 - First Un Nat Bk
- MORTGAGE: Oct-1997 $14,478 - Barnett Bk
- MORTGAGE: Jun-1996 $170,000 - Ft Mtg Co Dba
- Release: Dec-2006 - Giambalvo Michael
- Release: Dec-2001 - Giambalvo Michael
- Satisfaction: Mar-2001 - Giambalvo Michael
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 10922 Bal Harbor Dr and a Boca Isles Boca Raton FL home for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and a Boca Isles Boca Raton FL home for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.