19376 Preserve Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Real Estate For Sale In Boca Isles Boca Raton Florida
Magnificent Tropical Courtyard style home with freeform pool and Spa, this 4 bedroom/3 bath spacious home boasts gorgeous Brazilian cherry wood floors thru-out entire home, beautiful plantations shutters, granite kitchen, new built in microwave and wall oven. Light bright open floor plan with soaring ceilings. Master bedroom features oversized walk in closet, large shower and Jacuzzi style tub. Overlooking the private courtyard pool area, huge circular paver driveway. Steps to clubhouse with resort style amenities, close to world class Beaches,Restaurants and Shoppingdesirable Boca Schools,
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Mar 29, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,785 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Backup
Listing: Eleanor J Lepselter, RE/MAX Advantage Plus/BR
MLS No: RX-10320710
DOM: +261 days
Front Exposure: E
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
19376 Preserve Dr.
The pleasant piece of real estate at 19376 Preserve Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a perfect location. Constructed in 1994, the home is within the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 2,785 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it has a 0.25 acre lot. If you want real estate for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton Florida, this property is a perfect exemplification. The home is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: May-1995 $10 - Horowytz Carol Tr
- SALE: May-1995 $10 - Horowytz Robert C
- SALE: May-1994 $277,990 - Horowytz Robert & Carol
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19376 Preserve Dr and real estate for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and real estate for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.