19565 Black Olive Ln, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Property For Sale In Boca Isles Florida
BEAUTIFUL BOCA ISLES POOL and SPA DREAM HOME. FULLY UPGRADED and READY TO MOVE IN! 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, 3 FULL BATHS, 3 CAR GARAGE ON A RARELY AVAILABLE OVERSIZE LOT. BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY WITH AN OVERSIZE FOYER LEADING TO LIVING ROOM and A SEPARATE FORMAL DINING ROOM. A GOURMET KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES OPENS TO FAMILY ROOM. WOOD FLOOR THROUGH OUT, WROUGHT IRON STAIRCASE LEADING TO A STUNNING MASTER SUITE WITH A DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY AND PRIVATE BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE POOL. THE MASTER BATH FEATURE HIS AND HERS SINKS, SOAKING TUB AND SEPARATE SEAMLESS GLASS SHOWER.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Dec 15, 2016
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,676 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Backup
Listing: Mona Hamburger, The Keyes Company
MLS No: RX-10291696
DOM: +312 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: May 15, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
19565 Black Olive Ln.
The adorable piece of real estate at 19565 Black Olive Ln, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a perfect location. Constructed in 1993, the home is within the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 2,676 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it has a 0.34 acre lot. If you have been searching for a property for sale in Boca Isles Florida, this property is an ideal exemplification. The home is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A school grade. While the high school in this area is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Feb-2014 $440,000 -
- SALE: Feb-2014 $440,000 - Elmar Jarred &
- SALE: Dec-2013 $100 - Mariners Atlantic Portfolio Llc
- SALE: Sep-2005 $10 - Feinstein Monica
- SALE: Jun-2005 $20,000 - Silva Monica
- SALE: Mar-2004 $435,000 - Silva Michael
- SALE: Oct-1996 $228,000 - Kahan David & Abbie B
- LIS PENDENS: Oct-2013 All Claims Insurance Repairs Inc
- LIS PENDENS: Oct-2011 Citimortgage Inc
- Foreclosure Auction: Nov-22-2013 $585,286 - Monica Feinstein et al. - CitiMortgage
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19565 Black Olive Ln and a property for sale in Boca Isles Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and a property for sale in Boca Isles Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.