19640 Biscayne Bay Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Real Estate In Boca Isles Boca Raton Fl For Sale
Spacious and open floor plan on a pie-shaped cul-de-sac lake lot!! New hardwood floors, updated kitchen stainless steal appliances. Split one story floor plan with two car garage. Spacious yard with room for a pool. Reverse osmosis water system! Resort style community with low HOA. HOA includes guard-gate,fitness,resort pool/spa,tennis,meeting rooms,party rooms,high speed internet and premium TV
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 30, 2017
4 bed • 2.0 bath • 2,325 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Tara Delano Rosenthal, Stein Posner Real Estate Svcs
MLS No: RX-10338348
DOM: +479 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
19640 Biscayne Bay Dr.
This endearing home is located at 19640 Biscayne Bay Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca Isles neighborhood and was built in 1995. There are 4 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 2,325 square feet on a 0.21 acre lot. This is a great example to observe if you want real estate in Boca Isles Boca Raton FL for sale. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Jul-2010 $360,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2010 $360,000 - Gruher Garrett
- SALE: Jun-2007 $450,000 -
- SALE: Jun-2007 $450,000 - Tate Andrew
- SALE: Mar-1997 $225,000 - Newton Robert L & Robin D
- SALE: Mar-1995 $223,990 - Wolosky Bruce D & Rebeca T
- MORTGAGE: Aug-2010 $355,216 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- Satisfaction: Feb-2013 - Gruher Garrett
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19640 Biscayne Bay Dr and real estate in Boca Isles Boca Raton FL for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and real estate in Boca Isles Boca Raton FL for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.