19753 Dinner Key Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A House For Sale In Boca Isles Boca Raton
A GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME! TASTEFULLY UPGRADED, UPDATED AND WITH PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP!!! AMAZING LAKE LOT WITH CUSTOM FREE FORM POOL. ENJOY THE PATIO WITH PHANTOM SCREENS OVERLOOKING POOL AND LAKE WITH SOUTHERN EXPOSURE. ACCORDION HURRICANE SHUTTERS, NEW FRONT DOORS, NEWER A/C UNITS, RENOVATED KITCHEN AND BATHS, FITTED CLOSETS IN MASTER, MARBLE FLOORING, MASTER WITH RENOVATED MASTER BATH AND 2 BEDROOMS UP, ONE BEDROOM AND RENOVATED GUEST BATH DOWN, GORGEOUS AND NEUTRAL AND SO MUCH MORE... SHOWS LIKE A MODEL! BOCA ISLES SOUTH IS A GUARD GATED COMMUNITY THAT OFFERS WONDERFUL AMENITIES, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO BURT ARONSON/ SOUTH COUNTY PARK, CLOSE TO SHOPPING, HIGHWAYS AND A+ RATED SCHOOLS. A MUST SE
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 9, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,935 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Nicole B Rosenblum, Luxury One Realty
MLS No: RX-10341249
DOM: +314 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
19753 Dinner Key Dr.
This pleasant piece of real estate is located at 19753 Dinner Key Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 1995, the home is part of the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 2,935 square feet. This property is a great example for buyers looking to find a house for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Aug-2001 $355,000 -
- SALE: Aug-2001 $355,000 - Berenzweig Stephen & Sally
- SALE: Jul-1999 $290,000 -
- SALE: Jul-1999 $290,000 - Hertz Jennifer L
- SALE: Dec-1995 $242,990 - Chin Quee Julian Marie
- MORTGAGE: Aug-2004 $100,000 - Amtrust Bank
- MORTGAGE: Aug-2001 $275,000 - Alliance Home Mtg Inc
- Release: Sep-2005 - Berenzweig Stephen
- Satisfaction: Dec-2002 - Berenzweig Stephen
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19753 Dinner Key Dr and a house for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and a house for sale in Boca Isles Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.