20051 Palm Island Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A House In Boca Isles For Sale
This stunning ''tropical paradise'' courtyard model is upgraded with professional designer details including recently renovated gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stylish glass backsplash, beautiful designer touches and flooring, freshly painted with beautiful wall accents, lighting and fans, resort heated pool and spa, 3 bedrooms in main house plus fully outfitted guest house overlooking tranquil courtyard patio as well as lake and lush artistic rare 1/3 acre private lot with specially lit landscaping...for the most discriminating buyer who wants style and privacy! Accordian shutters, newer A/C's, decking, pool heater and pump
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 16, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,785 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Contingent
Listing: Lisa G Hindin, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10334978
DOM: +551 days
Front Exposure: E
Last Updated: Jun 1, 2017
Basketball, Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, On-site Management, Pool, Biking, Tennis, Cabana, Game Room, and Business Center
Other Restrictions Apply, Property cannot be leased during first year, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Maximum two pets allowed, Tennant Approval required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Buyer Approval Needed
Boca Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
20051 Palm Island Dr.
The adorable property at 20051 Palm Island Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is an ideal location. Constructed in 1995, the home is part of the Boca Isles neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 2,785 squarefoot home is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it has a 0.33 acre lot. This property is a great model for buyers looking to find a house in Boca Isles for sale. The home is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A school grade. While the high school in this area is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Feb-2015 $560,000 -
- SALE: Sep-2006 $600,000 - Wiesner Randy I
- SALE: Mar-1995 $303,990 - Bryan Colin B
- MORTGAGE: Oct-2006 $400,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- Release: Jul-2009 - Wiesner Randy I
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 20051 Palm Island Dr and a house in Boca Isles for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton home for sale and a house in Boca Isles for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.