21988 Cypress Dr A, Boca Raton, FL 33433
A Condo In Boca Lago Fl For Sale
Location! Location! Location! This ground floor condo with spectacular lake views is completely upgraded and ready to move into! Offering tasteful finishes throughout, this light, bright and cheery 2 bedroom / 2 bath corner unit features a contemporary kitchen with light oak Shaker-style cabinetry, granite countertops, tumblestone marble backsplash and stainless steel appliances; engineered wood floors and upgraded carpet;remodeled Master and secondary bathrooms; dry bar with granite counter; upgraded bi-fold closet doors; 3 closets in the Master suite;crown moldings;smooth ceilings (no popcorn); upgraded high-hat lighting; motorized shades; freshly painted walls; alarm system and a charming Florida room with fabulous floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake. Don't miss
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 17, 2017
2 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,216 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Shereen C Randazza, Lang Realty/ BR
MLS No: RX-10335306
DOM: +39 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2017
Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Golf Course, On-site Management, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis, Bike Storage, Exercise Room, and Game Room
Championship Golf Course
55+, No Pets Allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease with Restrictions, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and No Trucks or RVs allowed
Boca Lago does NOT allow pets.
21988 Cypress Dr A.
This endearing home is located at 21988 Cypress Dr A, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca Lago neighborhood and was built in 1978. The property has 2 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and offers 1,216 square feet on a 1.00 acre lot. This is a good example to observe if you and your family want a condo in Boca Lago FL for sale. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Del Prado Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Feb-2017 $225,000 -
- SALE: Oct-2008 $135,000 -
- SALE: Oct-2008 $135,000 - Waldman Richard
- SALE: Nov-2000 $10 - Freedman Marion C
- MORTGAGE: Feb-2009 $75,000 - Third Federal Savings & Loan Assn Of Cleveland
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Lago
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 21988 Cypress Dr A and a condo in Boca Lago FL for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton condo for sale and a condo in Boca Lago FL for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.