7911 Eastlake Dr D, Boca Raton, FL 33433
A Condominium In Boca Lago Boca Raton Florida For Sale
Absolutely stunning, stylish and pristine condo. Magnificent panoramic views of the lake and direct view of the fountain. Designer exquisite gourmet kitchen with quartz glistening countertops and 36" shaker cabinets with custom hardware and crown molding complemented by luxurious glass tile backsplash. Stainless steel appliances.The ceilings are finished with knockdown, no popcorn in this unit. The floor is covered with porcelain tile throughout and the living room has a beautifully finished electric fireplace with glass tile and stylish chandelier in the dining area. The master bedroom has lake views and a larger walk in closet with two additional closets for extra storage. Custom bathroom with upscale tile and glass listello and a frameless shower door. Dual vanities with marble
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 8, 2017
2 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,216 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Nemid Schapira, Signature Int'l Premier Properties
MLS No: RX-10341183
DOM: +17 days
Front Exposure: N
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017
Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Golf Course, On-site Management, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis, Bike Storage, Exercise Room, and Game Room
Championship Golf Course
55+, No Pets Allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease with Restrictions, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and No Trucks or RVs allowed
Boca Lago does NOT allow pets.
7911 Eastlake Dr D.
This comfortable home is situated at 7911 Eastlake Dr D, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca Lago neighborhood and was built in 1978. The home contains 2 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and has 1,216 square feet sitting on a 1.00 acre lot. This residence is a great illustration for people wanting a condominium in Boca Lago Boca Raton Florida for sale. The residence is assigned to the A-rated Del Prado Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Omni Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is Olympic Heights Community High, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: Apr-2017 $114,500 -
- SALE: May-2013 $10 - Price Barbara R Tr
- SALE: Sep-2005 $209,000 - Price Barbara R
- SALE: Aug-2003 $103,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2003 $103,000 - Matthews Patsy T
- SALE: Sep-2002 $10 - Schneider Pauline
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Lago
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 7911 Eastlake Dr D and a condominium in Boca Lago Boca Raton Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton condo for sale and a condominium in Boca Lago Boca Raton Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.