7920 Eastlake Dr H, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Condominiums For Sale In Boca Lago Boca Raton Fl
This sunlit, open, spacious two bed, 2 bath and den (convertible to a 3rd bed) has a ''knock your socks off'' view of a soon-to-be tree-lined lake and preserve. Non native plants are being removed and new landscaping is being installed. The Florida room is glass enclosed and fully air conditioned adding 250 sq. ft. to the unit's already spacious floorpan. This 2nd floor corner unit has light on 3 sides. There are two outside chair lifts making the unit easily accessible. The kitchen was partially renovated and the central A/C unit is also approx. 2 years old. Porcelain tile floors in a neutral color, a stackable W/D in the 2nd bath and large closets throughout. This non-mandatory gate guarded country club is a great place to live. Community pool a short stroll away. This is a 55+ b
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 27, 2017
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,411 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Dennis E Lambert, Realty Associates/Boca Raton
MLS No: RX-10337925
DOM: +80 days
Front Exposure: E
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 3, 2017
Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Golf Course, On-site Management, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis, Bike Storage, Exercise Room, and Game Room
Championship Golf Course
55+, No Pets Allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease with Restrictions, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and No Trucks or RVs allowed
Boca Lago does NOT allow pets.
7920 Eastlake Dr H.
The endearing home at 7920 Eastlake Dr H, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is an ideal locale. This home in the Boca Lago neighborhood and was built in 1979. The property contains 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The 1,411 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP, and it has a 1.00 acre lot. This residence is a great model for people wanting condominiums for sale in Boca Lago Boca Raton FL. The home is assigned to the A-rated Del Prado Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Omni Middle School, which has an A school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is Olympic Heights Community High, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: Oct-2004 $195,000 - Trager Eugene
- SALE: Jun-2004 $10 - Goodman Bernard Trustee
- MORTGAGE: Mar-2005 $13,000 - Citibank Federal Savings Bank
- MORTGAGE: Oct-2004 $120,000 - Citimortgage Inc
- Release: Apr-2013 - Trager Eugene
- Modification: Mar-2006 - Trager Eugene
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca Lago
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 7920 Eastlake Dr H and condominiums for sale in Boca Lago Boca Raton FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boca Raton condo for sale and condominiums for sale in Boca Lago Boca Raton FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.