19617 Island Court Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33434
A Boca West Florida Townhome For Sale
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to completely customize your own dream home. This highly sought after 5 bedroom 5 bath spec pool home won't last long in the prestigious Island Court neighborhood. This showplace is located on a private lot with beautiful long golf views with a brand new pool and spa package. Offering 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 3 baths including a gourmet kitchen with two islands, his and her master baths plus 3 additional bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs. This designer redesigned home will be renovated from the ground up with all new hurricane impact Windows, doors and skylights as well as a new roof and top of the line luxury finishes and high end appliances. All new LED lighting, doors and trim, and an eat in kitchen and pantry finish
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 3, 2017
6 bed • 7.0 bath • 3,525 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Judith D Romanow, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10339732
DOM: +137 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017
Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, On-site Management, Golf Course, Activity Room, Country Club, Tennis, Biking, Laundry, Storage, Bike Storage, Lobby, Business Center, Basketball, Exercise Room, Billiards, Game Room, Kitchen, and Electric Gate
Championship Golf Course
Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Interview Required, No Corporate Ownership Allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Association
Boca West allows pets, but has restrictions.
19617 Island Court Dr.
The adorable home at 19617 Island Court Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is an awesome location. Built in 2005, the home belongs to the Boca West neighborhood. The home offers 6 bedrooms and 7.0 bathrooms. The 3,525 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: TOWNHOUSE, and it offers a 0.31 acre lot. This is an excellent example to inspect if you and your family want a Boca West Florida townhome for sale. The residence is zoned for Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Mar-2017 $600,000 -
- SALE: Feb-1988 $883,700 - Confidential
- Modification: Jun-1992 - Marqusee Charles B & Helga
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca West
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19617 Island Court Dr and a Boca West Florida townhome for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton homes for sale and a Boca West Florida townhome for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.