706 Bridgewood Dr 706, Boca Raton, FL 33433
A Condo In Boca West Fl For Sale
Bridgewood 3 bedroom, 3 bath town house. Eastern exposure with great lake front location. 3rd bedroom set up as a den off the living room with full bath. 16'' Tile floors on main level with carpeting in the den. Updated kitchen with granite counters. Outside fenced in patio set up for a golf cart storage. Unfurnished with furnishings and the golf cart negotiable. Club membership is required at $70,000,
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 30, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 1,800 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Ken Reichle, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10338336
DOM: +24 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 2, 2017
Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, On-site Management, Golf Course, Activity Room, Country Club, Tennis, Biking, Laundry, Storage, Bike Storage, Lobby, Business Center, Basketball, Exercise Room, Billiards, Game Room, Kitchen, and Electric Gate
Championship Golf Course
Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Interview Required, No Corporate Ownership Allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Association
Boca West allows pets, but has restrictions.
706 Bridgewood Dr 706.
This endearing piece of real estate is situated at 706 Bridgewood Dr 706, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca West neighborhood and was built in 1979. The property contains 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and has 1,800 square feet sitting on a 1.00 acre lot. This residence is a great example for people wanting a condo in Boca West FL for sale. The property is assigned to the A-rated Calusa Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Omni Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is Spanish River Community High School, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: May-2006 $236,000 - Eisen Irving A
- MORTGAGE: Feb-2008 $100,000 - Suntrust Bank
- MORTGAGE: Dec-2005 $87,000 - Suntrust Bank
- MORTGAGE: May-2002 $100,000 - Wachovia Bank National Association
- Satisfaction: Feb-2008 - Eisen Irving A
- Satisfaction: Dec-2005 - Eisen Irving A
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca West
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 706 Bridgewood Dr 706 and a condo in Boca West FL for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton homes for sale and a condo in Boca West FL for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.