7488 Rexford Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33434
A Residence For Sale In Boca West Boca Raton Florida
Beautifully appointed, 3 BR, 4.5 Bth single family pool home in the prestigious guard gated enclave of Wedgewood . Professionally designed with gorgeous mahogany wood random plank floors, 10'' custom molding and hand made bark paper individually cut and placed on the walls. Open kitchen has white cabinets, an island with granite countertop and top of the line appliances. Attention to detail is evident throughout the home.Hurricane shutters are motorized, living room window treatment is motorized, and there is bamboo trim in the larger guest bedroom.The home has a wonderful open floor plan and incorporates the beautiful outdoor setting.Relax and enjoy the lovely landscaping and expansive golf view. Mandatory membership $ 70,000.00
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 9, 2017
3 bed • 4.1 bath • 3,318 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Judith D Romanow, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10332931
DOM: +465 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: May 12, 2017
Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, On-site Management, Golf Course, Activity Room, Country Club, Tennis, Biking, Laundry, Storage, Bike Storage, Lobby, Business Center, Basketball, Exercise Room, Billiards, Game Room, Kitchen, and Electric Gate
Championship Golf Course
Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Interview Required, No Corporate Ownership Allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Association
Boca West allows pets, but has restrictions.
7488 Rexford Rd.
This endearing property is located at 7488 Rexford Rd, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca West neighborhood and was built in 1986. The home contains 3 bedrooms and 4.1 bathrooms. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 3,318 square feet on a 0.26 acre lot. This is a great example to observe if you are looking for a residence for sale in Boca West Boca Raton Florida. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Sep-1999 $730,000 - Brovender Arthur & Paula
- MORTGAGE: Dec-1999 $584,000 - Nowlending
- Release: Mar-2003 - Brovender Arthur
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca West
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 7488 Rexford Rd and a residence for sale in Boca West Boca Raton Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton homes for sale and a residence for sale in Boca West Boca Raton Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.