7738 Lakeside Blvd 354, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Boca West Boca Raton Florida Condos For Rent
Community Features Championship Golf Courses, Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Clubhouse with Dining, Pool Bar, Children's Area, Fitness Center, Aerobics Studio, Salon and so much more. Beautifully upgraded corner unit with great views and natural light, move in ready condition!. Brand New Kitchen, Cesarstone Counters, Oversized Stainless Steel Sink, New Appliances, LED Light Fixtures, Hardwood Floors, New Tile Patios, Complete new Bathrooms with new Bathtub and Upgraded Fixtures, Custom Closets in Master Bedroom, Motorized Window Shades, and many other designer features. This unit also has the best covered parking spot in the building. Spacious split bedroom corner floorplan. Must see to appreciate, bring your fussiest clients! One Time $70k Membership Fee Required** ALSO AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR RENT: Apr 17, 2017
2 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,255 sf • 7 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Richard Attenberg, Richard Attenberg RE LLC
MLS No: RX-10326298
DOM: +645 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 15, 2017
Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, On-site Management, Golf Course, Activity Room, Country Club, Tennis, Biking, Laundry, Storage, Bike Storage, Lobby, Business Center, Basketball, Exercise Room, Billiards, Game Room, Kitchen, and Electric Gate
Championship Golf Course
Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Interview Required, No Corporate Ownership Allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Association
Boca West allows pets, but has restrictions.
7738 Lakeside Blvd 354.
The comfortable piece of real estate at 7738 Lakeside Blvd 354, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great locale. This home in the Boca West neighborhood and was built in 1976. The home offers 2 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The 1,255 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP, and it offers a 1.00 acre lot. This Condo is a great model for people wanting Boca West Boca Raton Florida condos for rent. The home is assigned to Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Feb-2014 $20,000 -
- SALE: Feb-2014 $20,000 - Cohan Terri
- SALE: Aug-2011 $10 - Finke Joan S Trustee
- SALE: Oct-2007 $10 - Finke Joan S Trustee
- SALE: Jan-1991 $113,000 - Finke Allan E & Joan S
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Rent in Boca Raton, FL
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 7738 Lakeside Blvd 354 and Boca West Boca Raton Florida condos for rent is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton homes for sale and Boca West Boca Raton Florida condos for rent is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.