7768 Lakeside Blvd 524, Boca Raton, FL 33434
A Condominium For Sale In Boca West Boca Raton
Lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner unit with den. Designer decorated, two large screened in patios. Peaceful lake view. Updated guest bath, newer appliances, walk in closet, washer and dryer in the unit. Only 4 units per floor. Membership to the club is mandatory with an equity fee of $70,000. Ranked the 1 Residential Country Club by thePlatinum Club of America, Boca West offers a true resort lifestyle. The award winning amenities include a luxurious health spa, 4 championship golf courses, 31 tenniscourts, 8 Pickle ball courts, a state of the art fitness center, full service salon, resort style pool and 7 dining venues. Live the life you've always dreamed of.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 15, 2017
2 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,255 sf • 8 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Karen L Sussman, Champagne and Parisi Real Estate
MLS No: RX-10342874
DOM: +342 days
Front Exposure: N
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2017
Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, On-site Management, Golf Course, Activity Room, Country Club, Tennis, Biking, Laundry, Storage, Bike Storage, Lobby, Business Center, Basketball, Exercise Room, Billiards, Game Room, Kitchen, and Electric Gate
Championship Golf Course
Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Interview Required, No Corporate Ownership Allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Association
Boca West allows pets, but has restrictions.
7768 Lakeside Blvd 524.
This endearing home is located at 7768 Lakeside Blvd 524, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Boca West neighborhood and was built in 1976. The residence has 2 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and offers 1,255 square feet sitting on a 1.00 acre lot. This property is a perfect illustration for people wanting a condominium for sale in Boca West Boca Raton. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Feb-2009 $1 - Gordon Carole S Trustee
- SALE: Dec-2004 $128,000 -
- SALE: Dec-2004 $128,000 - Gordon Carole S
- SALE: May-1996 $75,000 - Beck Jack & Ruth
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Boca West
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 7768 Lakeside Blvd 524 and a condominium for sale in Boca West Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton homes for sale and a condominium for sale in Boca West Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.