10350 Islander Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Home In Lakes At Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida For Sale
THIS IS THE HOME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. AMAZING FLOOR PLAN, FORMAL DINING, AND FAMILY ROOM ON FIRST FLOOR WITH MASTER BEDROOM WITH ON SUITE UPDATED BATH. REMODELED KITCHEN NEWER S.S. APPLIANCES WITH A BREAKFAST COUNTER. TILE AND HAND SCRAPED LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT. TWO LARGE BEDROOMS AND BATH UPSTAIRS. LOFT AREA CAN BE USED AS A OFFICE OR PLAY AREA. PAVERED PATIO, POOL AREA. SCREENED PATIO AREA OFF THE FAMILY ROOM. LOCATED IN THE LAKES OF BOCA RATON WITH LOW H.O.A. FEES. COMMUNITY FEATURES INCLUDE TENNIS COURTS, COMMUNITY POOL EXERCISE ROOM, MEETING ROOMS, BBQ GRILLS AND COVERED PERGOLA AREA,CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA,2-BASKETBALL COURTS, 4-TENNIS COURTS AND MORE.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 16, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 1,946 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Arthur L Bimonte, Realty Associates/Boca Raton
MLS No: RX-10343099
DOM: +709 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Exercise Room, Country Club, Picnic Area, Pool, Activity Room, Play Area, On-site Management, and Tennis
No Trucks or RVs allowed, Tennant Approval required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum two pets allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Interview Required
Lakes at Boca Raton allows pets, but has restrictions.
10350 Islander Dr.
This adorable piece of real estate is located at 10350 Islander Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 1987, the home is within the Lakes at Boca Raton neighborhood. There are 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 1,946 square feet. If you have been searching for a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale, this property is a great exemplification. If you have young children, the residence is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Dec-2014 $360,000 -
- SALE: Nov-2012 $217,500 - Cox Lennox Junior
- SALE: Aug-2009 $235,000 -
- SALE: Aug-2009 $235,000 - Pompeo Louis
- SALE: Jun-2005 $430,000 - Mulally Brian
- SALE: Jun-2005 $430,000 -
- SALE: Feb-2000 $163,500 - Toussaint Blackman Debra June
- LIS PENDENS: May-2012 Lakes At Boca Raton Homeowners Association Inc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Lakes at Boca Raton
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 10350 Islander Dr and a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding residences in Boca Raton and a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.