10696 Plainview Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Lakes At Boca Raton Home For Sale
You'll love this house from the moment you enter! Everything is immaculate. The living room is open to the dining room and kitchen. So, this is great for entertaining friends and family or enjoying a quiet night at home. The eat-in kitchen has loads of cabinets and counter space plus a snack bar. and, all of the rooms are open to the large,screened patio with the expansive,tranquil lake view. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate very large furniture: has a large walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bdrms. are on the opposite side of the house and share the guest bathroom with shower and tub. The floors throughout the house are either tile or laminate wood; no carpeting here! The windows have accordion hurricane shutters and the screened patio has rolldowns.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 10, 2017
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,491 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Eileen R Bishop, Berkshire Hathaway Florida Realty
MLS No: RX-10333226
DOM: +499 days
Front Exposure: E
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 15, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Exercise Room, Country Club, Picnic Area, Pool, Activity Room, Play Area, On-site Management, and Tennis
No Trucks or RVs allowed, Tennant Approval required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum two pets allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Interview Required
Lakes at Boca Raton allows pets, but has restrictions.
10696 Plainview Cir.
The endearing home at 10696 Plainview Cir, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a good locale. This home in the Lakes at Boca Raton neighborhood and was built in 1988. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this home. The 1,491 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. If you and your family want a Lakes at Boca Raton home for sale, this property is an ideal exemplification. The house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Feb-2007 $345,000 -
- SALE: Feb-2007 $345,000 - Nassif Bichara T
- SALE: May-1998 $10 - Maccallum Lee G Tr
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Lakes at Boca Raton
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 10696 Plainview Cir and a Lakes at Boca Raton home for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding residences in Boca Raton and a Lakes at Boca Raton home for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.