18809 Mariner Inlet Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Lakes At Boca Raton Boca Raton Fl House For Sale
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 2-story single family house features an open and spacious floor-plan with lots of natural light, hardwood flooring, excellent patio screening and large bedrooms with ample closet space. Master bathroom features double sinks, a tub and separate shower. This home boasts a beautiful backyard - perfect for entertaining! Centrally located - close to major roads, shopping and dining. This home is located in Lakes At Boca Raton which has wonderful recreational facilities including multiple tennis courts, community pool, basketball court, and more. The maintenance is extremely low for what they offer! One of the prettiest communities in Boca Raton with all of amenities and landscaping. This home is next to A rated elementary, middle, and high schools.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 22, 2017
4 bed • 2.1 bath • 2,346 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: David J Cohen, GSIG, LLC
MLS No: RX-10336430
DOM: +978 days
Front Exposure: SE
Last Updated: May 23, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Exercise Room, Country Club, Picnic Area, Pool, Activity Room, Play Area, On-site Management, and Tennis
No Trucks or RVs allowed, Tennant Approval required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum two pets allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Interview Required
Lakes at Boca Raton allows pets, but has restrictions.
18809 Mariner Inlet Dr.
The pleasant piece of real estate at 18809 Mariner Inlet Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a good location. Built in 1990, the home is within the Lakes at Boca Raton neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms in this home. The 2,346 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. If you want a Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton FL house for sale, this residence is a great exemplification. The property is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Dec-2004 $10 - Mcallister Marie Trustee
- SALE: Jul-2004 $355,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2004 $355,000 - Mcallister Marie
- SALE: Apr-2003 $272,000 - Peterson Rodney L
- SALE: Jul-2002 $263,000 - Martin David E
- SALE: Jul-2002 $263,000 -
- MORTGAGE: Sep-2006 $85,594 - Bank Of America Na
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2005 $410,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2004 $71,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2004 $284,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- Satisfaction: Nov-2006 - Mcallister Marie Trustee
- Satisfaction: Jan-2006 - Mcallister Marie
- Release: Nov-2005 - Mcallister Marie
- Satisfaction: Aug-2005 - Mcallister Marie
- Satisfaction: Feb-2005 - Mcallister Marie
- LIS PENDENS: Feb-2012 Lakes At Boca Raton Homeowners Association Inc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Lakes at Boca Raton
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 18809 Mariner Inlet Dr and a Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton FL house for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding residences in Boca Raton and a Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton FL house for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.