18951 Concerto Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Home In Lakes At Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida For Sale
Reduced for quick sale! Lowest 4 bedroom in the area! This is the family house you will fall in love with! Waiting for you to make it your HOME! Living, dining area with soaring ceilings and carpet, kitchen and family room complete with butcher block style island....watch your kids tv and swimmers while you make dinner or a picnic to go.downstairs powder room and laundry room at your service.upstairs 4 full size bedrooms including huge walk in and amazing master bath in the master ...Best schools, shoppingh amazing deal for an awesome location for the most incredible family....YOU!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jul 14, 2016
4 bed • 2.1 bath • 2,223 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Aviva P Reich, Realty Associates/Boca Raton
MLS No: RX-10251069
DOM: +703 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2016
Basketball, Biking, Exercise Room, Country Club, Picnic Area, Pool, Activity Room, Play Area, On-site Management, and Tennis
No Trucks or RVs allowed, Tennant Approval required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum two pets allowed, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Interview Required
Lakes at Boca Raton allows pets, but has restrictions.
18951 Concerto Dr.
This pleasant property is situated at 18951 Concerto Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Built in 1994, the home belongs to the Lakes at Boca Raton neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms in this home. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and has 2,223 square feet. This is an excellent example to check out if you are looking for a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale. The property is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school for this property is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Apr-2003 $285,000 -
- SALE: Apr-2003 $285,000 - Baillargeon Jean Paul
- SALE: Sep-2001 $240,000 - Ribaudo Alberto V
- SALE: Sep-2001 $240,000 -
- SALE: Sep-1994 $151,092 - Wilson Harry & Patricia
- MORTGAGE: Apr-2003 $270,750 - Monticello Bank
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Lakes at Boca Raton
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 18951 Concerto Dr and a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding residences in Boca Raton and a home in Lakes at Boca Raton Boca Raton Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.