6280 Nw 24th St, Boca Raton, FL 33434
A Property For Rent In Santa Barbara Florida
3/2.5 single family lake home for lease in the highly sought after Santa Barbara, gated commuity, pets friendly, top schools, this home comes furnished or unfurnished, live the lifestyle you deserve and enjoy country club amenities which include a resort style pool, tennis, gym, and a billiard and card room, home features-newer roof and A/C, upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cozy breakfast nook overlooking the garden, light n bright living dining room-volume ceilings-large windows-french doors lead to the patio with water views, first floor master professionally decorated with custom drapery with a lake view, dual sinks and separate roman tub and shower in master bath, two guest rooms upstairs, conveniently located across from Town Center Mall, close to the beach,
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR RENT: Jun 16, 2017
3 bed • 2.1 bath • 2,164 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Cindy Zemel, Zemel Real Estate Inc
MLS No: RX-10343095
DOM: +184 days
Front Exposure: N
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017
Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Billiards, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis, Guard Gate, Business Center, Library, Lobby, and Picnic Area
Pets allowed with restriction, Property Ok to Lease, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Other Restrictions Apply, Buyer Approval Needed, and Interview Required
Santa Barbara allows pets, but has restrictions.
6280 Nw 24th St.
The pleasant piece of real estate at 6280 Nw 24th St, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great location. Built in 2004, the home is part of the Santa Barbara neighborhood. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms. The 2,164 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. This property is a perfect model for people wanting a property for rent in Santa Barbara Florida. The property is zoned for Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Jul-2006 $623,000 -
- SALE: Jun-2006 $500,000 - Zemel Sheri Beth
- SALE: Dec-1997 $266,000 - Colletti Robert J & Lisa A
- SALE: Jan-1992 $271,900 - Guardia Manuel
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Rent in Boca Raton, FL
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 6280 Nw 24th St and a property for rent in Santa Barbara Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding houses in Boca Raton FL and a property for rent in Santa Barbara Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.