19567 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Houses For Sale In Saturnia Boca Raton Fl
Beautifully appointed 4 bedroom 3 bath one-story home on south backing oversized private lot with trees beyond.Features include accordion hurricane shutters,tile on diagonal,tile design in gallery,crown moldings,'wood' floors in all bedrooms,French doors,custom window treatments,outfitted closets.The gourmet kitchen features glazed wood cabinetry with bump out at double oven,1 year new GE profile stainless steel appliances,Jenn-Air cooktop,center island,desk area,snackbar and separate breakfast nook with rounded seamless window.The family room is open to the kitchen.The master suite features outfitted walk-in closets,a luxurious master bath and French doors to the covered patio.The backyard 'resort' has an oversized marble patio,heated saltwater pool and spa with waterfall and pergola.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 12, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,917 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Steven Alan Rosen, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10341837
DOM: +133 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Security Patrol, On-site Management, and Game Room
Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum three pets allowed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, No Trucks or RVs allowed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
Saturnia allows pets, but has restrictions.
19567 Estuary Dr.
The endearing home at 19567 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great locale. This home in the Saturnia neighborhood and was built in 1998. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 2,917 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.22 acre lot. This property is an excellent model for buyers looking to find houses for sale in Saturnia Boca Raton FL. The house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Jul-2015 $540,000 -
- SALE: Aug-1998 $302,607 - Eisenberg Paul & Randi
- SALE: Apr-1998 $10 - Gl Homes Br Assoc 3 Ltd
- MORTGAGE: Apr-2010 $366,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2004 $47,500 - Bank Of America Na
- MORTGAGE: Aug-2004 $380,000 - Bank Of America Na
- MORTGAGE: Apr-2004 $17,921 - Citifinancial Equity Services Inc
- MORTGAGE: Sep-2002 $360,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Sep-2000 $279,300 - Homebanc Mtg Corp
- MORTGAGE: Sep-1998 $257,200 - Ft Mtg Co Dba
- Release: Feb-2010 - Eisenberg Paul
- Satisfaction: Oct-2004 - Eisenberg Paul
- Release: Oct-2004 - Eisenberg Paul
- Release: Sep-2002 - Eisenberg Paul
- Satisfaction: Oct-2000 - Eisenberg Paul
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Saturnia
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19567 Estuary Dr and houses for sale in Saturnia Boca Raton FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton property for sale and houses for sale in Saturnia Boca Raton FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.