19639 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Saturnia Fl Homes For Sale
This lushly landscaped one-story 4 bedroom 3 bath home with 2 car garage and circular drive sits on an oversized pie-shaped lakefront lot.The backyard resort features a large open patio with covered area for dining,heated pool and grassy areas for swingset or play.A hurricane impact French door off the kitchen leads to a summer kitchen/wet bar structure with Lynx bbq,TV and bose speakers.There is a large storage shed and gated dog run on the other side of the home.A $3,000 mosquito misting system covers the yard.The interior of the home features a split bedroom plan,built-ins,custom light fixtures,hi-hats,fans,crown molding,beautifully renovated Jack and Jill bath,built-in closets,murphy bed.The kitchen features granite counters,snack bar,breakfast nook and is open to the family room.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 9, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,683 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Steven Alan Rosen, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10332798
DOM: +433 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Security Patrol, On-site Management, and Game Room
Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum three pets allowed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, No Trucks or RVs allowed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
Saturnia allows pets, but has restrictions.
19639 Estuary Dr.
The comfortable home at 19639 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a great locale. This home in the Saturnia neighborhood and was built in 1998. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The 2,683 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.22 acre lot. This residence is an excellent model for buyers looking to find Saturnia FL homes for sale. The home is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Sep-1998 $325,977 - Tepper Joel & Margaret A
- SALE: Apr-1998 $10 - Gl Homes Br Assoc 3 Ltd
- MORTGAGE: Sep-1998 $125,000 - Ft Mtg Co Dba
- Satisfaction: Dec-2007 - Tepper Joel
- Satisfaction: Mar-2006 - Tepper Joel
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Saturnia
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19639 Estuary Dr and Saturnia FL homes for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton property for sale and Saturnia FL homes for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.