19645 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Saturnia Homes For Sale
Enjoy exceptional fountain and lake views in this primely located 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence in Saturnia. Enter into the living room awash in light from two story volume ceilings and architectural windows. Exploring the grandiose home, you will find a granite bar, a bay window dining area with postcard-worthy views, and a chef's kitchen redone with maple stained cabinets, granite counters, upgraded appliances, and an island with prep sink.The spacious master suite is styled with coffered ceilings, bamboo floors, walk-in closets, and his and hers baths with marble flooring. Outside, a covered patio overlooks the custom heated saltwater pool and spa with rock waterfall, meticulous landscaping, and an expansive estuary with fountain.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 23, 2017
5 bed • 4.1 bath • 4,273 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Gloria L Singer, Boca Expert Realty LLC
MLS No: RX-10311028
DOM: +789 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: May 31, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Security Patrol, On-site Management, and Game Room
Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum three pets allowed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, No Trucks or RVs allowed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
Saturnia allows pets, but has restrictions.
19645 Estuary Dr.
This comfortable home is located at 19645 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Saturnia neighborhood and was built in 1999. There are 5 bedrooms and 4.1 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 4,273 square feet sitting on a 0.19 acre lot. This residence is an excellent example for buyers looking to find Saturnia homes for sale. If you have young children, the home is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: May-2006 $900,000 -
- SALE: May-2006 $900,000 - Gureck Bruce A
- SALE: Apr-1999 $367,166 - Simon David S & Michele Weizer
- SALE: Apr-1998 $10 - Gl Homes Br Assoc 3 Ltd
- MORTGAGE: May-2006 $600,000 - Bank Of America Na
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Saturnia
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19645 Estuary Dr and Saturnia homes for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton property for sale and Saturnia homes for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.