19681 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33498
A Saturnia Boca Raton Home For Sale
This one-story four bedroom three bath home features a split bedroom plan and sits on a private (interior) home site.Features include accordion hurricane shutters,wood floors in secondary bedrooms,custom window treatments and hi-hats.Enter the home through double doors into the dramatic foyer with 15' ceiling.The living room features French doors.The kitchen has wood cabinets,double oven,pantry and separate breakfast nook.The large family room,with built-in entertainment center,is open to the kitchen.The master suite features a tray ceiling,two outfitted walk-in closets and a master bath.Two secondary bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.The 4th bedroom/den has a built-in unit with desk.There is a full bath adjacent.The large backyard with covered and extended patio has room for a pool.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 14, 2017
4 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,683 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Steven Alan Rosen, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10342645
DOM: +369 days
Front Exposure: S
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Security Patrol, On-site Management, and Game Room
Buyer Approval Needed, Maximum three pets allowed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, No Trucks or RVs allowed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
Saturnia allows pets, but has restrictions.
19681 Estuary Dr.
This comfortable home is located at 19681 Estuary Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Saturnia neighborhood and was built in 1998. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 2,683 square feet sitting on a 0.20 acre lot. This residence is an excellent illustration for buyers looking to find a Saturnia Boca Raton home for sale. If you have young children, the home is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: May-2002 $410,000 - Horn Sidney
- SALE: Dec-1998 $261,350 - Horn Douglas M & Jenny
- SALE: Apr-1998 $10 - Gl Homes Br Assoc 3 Ltd
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Saturnia
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 19681 Estuary Dr and a Saturnia Boca Raton home for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton property for sale and a Saturnia Boca Raton home for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.