17563 Middle Lake Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33496
A Property For Sale In The Oaks Boca Raton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!BRING ALL OFFERS! STUNNING SHOWCASE OF CONTEMPORARY ELEGANCE! COMPLETELY REDONE COURTYARD HOME BOASTS 6 BDS, 6.5 BTH, CORNER EXPANDED LOT IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE CUL DE SAC LOCATION! THE 2 STORY GUESTHOUSE IS AN IDEAL FOR GUESTS OR RETREAT OVERLOOKING THE RESORT STYLE NEW SALTWATER POOL, JACUZZI, AND OUTDOOR KITCHEN FOR ENTERTAINING.INSIDE A MODERN CURRENT VIBE WITH SOARING 30FT CEILINGS, GORGEOUS MARBLE,STONE and WOOD FLOORING, A CUSTOM CHEFS KITCHEN W/TOP OF THE LINE PRO APPLIANCES, BUTLERS PANTRY W/WINE STORAGE, GORGEOUS WHITE CABINETRY,W/EXPANDED ISLAND, FIREPLACE, THE EVER POPULAR NEST SYSTEM W/4 ZONES ALL NEWER AC,NEW SECURITY and AUDIO, AND SO MUCH MORE! THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 8, 2017
6 bed • 7.0 bath • 5,218 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Jodi K Schulefand, Mizner Grande Realty LLC
MLS No: RX-10306456
DOM: +922 days
Front Exposure: E
Last Updated: Apr 7, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17563 Middle Lake Dr.
This pleasant property is located at 17563 Middle Lake Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Built in 2004, the home is within the The Oaks neighborhood. There are 6 bedrooms and 7.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 5,218 square feet built on a 0.28 acre lot. If you want a property for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton, this residence is a great example. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Feb-2016 $1,200,000 -
- SALE: Aug-2014 $735,000 -
- SALE: Aug-2014 $735,000 - Jara Group Ii Llc
- SALE: Nov-2013 $100 - Bank Of New York Mellon Trust
- SALE: Mar-2005 $1,300,000 - Stuardo Tomas P
- SALE: Jan-2003 $2,650,000 - Kenco The Oaks At Boca Raton Limited Partnership
- LIS PENDENS: Jun-2010 Bank Of New York Mellon Trustee
- Foreclosure Auction: Oct-28-2013 $1,346,037 - Tomas P. Stuardo et al. - The Bank of New York
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17563 Middle Lake Dr and a property for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and a property for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.