17606 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Houses For Sale In The Oaks Fl
RENOVATED and PRICED TO SELL!. Gorgeous Estate pool home with Impact Glass. 6 bedrooms, 6 full and 2 half baths plus loft, custom media room, library and three- bay garage are included in this spacious custom-built residence totaling 8,297+/- square feet. Living Room with large window, fireplace and a stunning marble circular staircase. Gourmet kitchen with Granite counter tops, island and lots of storage. Master bedroom is a true retreat with sitting room, his/her bathrooms, huge custom-outfitted walk-in closet and private balcony. Backyard is your own private oasis with tropical pool and spa. Designer marble and new wood floors throughout. Two completely renovated baths. Double entry Chicago brick driveway and wrought-iron front courtyard. Ready to Move in!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 14, 2017
6 bed • 8.0 bath • 6,722 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Matthew John Moser, Sutter and Nugent Inc.
MLS No: RX-10342461
DOM: +461 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17606 Circle Pond Ct.
This comfortable home is located at 17606 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the The Oaks neighborhood and was built in 2006. There are 6 bedrooms and 8.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 6,722 square feet built on a 0.23 acre lot. If you are looking for houses for sale in The Oaks FL, this property is a perfect example. If you have young children, the home is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Mar-2006 $1,672,010 - Pollack Michael
- SALE: Jun-2002 $7,000,000 - Gordon At The Oaks Inc
- LIS PENDENS: Mar-2010 Citibank Na Trustee
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17606 Circle Pond Ct and houses for sale in The Oaks FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and houses for sale in The Oaks FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.