17686 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33496
A House For Sale In The Oaks Boca Raton
This beautifully upgraded home welcomes you with it's grand entrance boasting over 6500 sqft of living space. This home has been completely renovated with New: Concrete Tile Roof, Kitchen, Flooring, All bathrooms, AC Systems, Pavers, Pool and much more. Living room with large windows, bar for entertaining and a stunning circular staircase. Lots of light, custom wall-moldings and crown moldings throughout the house. Gourmet kitchen with marble countertops, built-in Espresso and coffee maker, 2 dishwashers and a double sink.Master bedroom is a true retreat with sitting room, his/her bathrooms, a huge custom-made walk-in closet and a private balcony. Loft with pool table and wet-bar as well as a movie theatre on the second floor. Come make your housing dreams come true!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 12, 2017
5 bed • 8.0 bath • 6,512 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Jonatan Anders Liljebaeck PA, SuperiorFloridaRealty.com Inc
MLS No: RX-10342076
DOM: +489 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17686 Circle Pond Ct.
This pleasant home is located at 17686 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 2004, the home is within the The Oaks neighborhood. There are 5 bedrooms and 8.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 6,512 square feet built on a 0.26 acre lot. If you want a house for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton, this property is a perfect example. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Jul-2016 $937,000 -
- SALE: Nov-2004 $1,200,000 - Persaud Cheri
- SALE: Jun-2002 $7,000,000 - Gordon At The Oaks Inc
- MORTGAGE: Apr-2006 $1,000,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2004 $904,497 - Washington Mutual Bank Fa
- LIS PENDENS: Jan-2014 Deutsche Bank National Trust Company Trustee
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17686 Circle Pond Ct and a house for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and a house for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.