17718 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33496
The Oaks Florida Homes For Sale
Gorgeous 4 bedrooms, 4 bath Estate home with impeccable upgrades inside and out creating a perfect blend of elegance and tranquility. As you enter the grand foyer, you are greeted with soaring ceilings and picturesque french doors spanning the entire back of the home showcasing stunning pool and lake views. You are flooded with natural light making the home feel open and airy. The model home features a four way split plan with designer appointments throughout. Saturnia marble and custom wood flooring, oversized crown molding, gourmet kitchen with large eat-in breakfast area, 42'' cabinets and granite countertops, new GE profile suite of appliances and natural gas cooking. The home also features a pool and large patio with full summer kitchen. See supplement
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 29, 2016
4 bed • 6.0 bath • 3,534 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Bruce L Gaines, Lang Realty/ BR
MLS No: RX-10247111
DOM: +572 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: Dec 28, 2016
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17718 Circle Pond Ct.
This pleasant home is located at 17718 Circle Pond Ct, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 2000, the home is within the The Oaks neighborhood. There are 4 bedrooms and 6.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 3,534 square feet built on a 0.24 acre lot. If you want The Oaks Florida homes for sale, this property is a great example. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Nov-2010 $631,295 -
- SALE: Nov-2010 $631,295 - Freundlich Bradley
- SALE: Oct-2004 $955,000 - Lieuw-Kie-Song Frits E
- SALE: Apr-2003 $818,000 - Schelp Helen
- SALE: Jul-2001 $1 - Dfp Assoc Inc
- SALE: Jan-2000 $200,000 - Dfp Assoc Inc
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2010 $417,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17718 Circle Pond Ct and The Oaks Florida homes for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and The Oaks Florida homes for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.