17744 Villa Club Way, Boca Raton, FL 33496
The Oaks Boca Raton Florida Houses For Sale
Don't miss it! ***Priced to sell** Unique custom Home, exclusive designed by Owners with extra-large lot** this house offers 3 split bedrooms ** 2 bedrooms with their own bathroom and 2 bedrooms with one Jack and Jill bathroom, plus a Den/ studio ** Impressive entrance with a nice foyer ** High ceiling with formal living room and formal dining room*** very open and bright and huge open kitchen with all upgrades appliances in the elegant family room looking the incredible patio with recreation area , covered patio and water view*** this house has 3 car garage hidden on the side of the house*** No other home or floor plan like it within The Oaks*** Brand new renovated club house and restaurant*** HOA includes property lawn care*** Gorgeous Custom made home in The Oaks** No membership.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 17, 2016
4 bed • 3.1 bath • 3,450 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Barbara I Reiter, Grand Floridian Estate Realty
MLS No: RX-10235591
DOM: +403 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17744 Villa Club Way.
The endearing piece of real estate at 17744 Villa Club Way, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is a good locale. This home in the The Oaks neighborhood and was built in 2005. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.1 bathrooms in this home. The 3,450 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.27 acre lot. If you and your family want The Oaks Boca Raton Florida houses for sale, this property is a great example. The house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: May-2005 $785,475 - Arrese-Igor Felix
- SALE: Nov-2003 $4,514,000 - Albanese Popkin The Oaks Development Group Lp
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17744 Villa Club Way and The Oaks Boca Raton Florida houses for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and The Oaks Boca Raton Florida houses for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.