17746 Lake Azure Way, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Houses For Sale In The Oaks Boca Raton Florida
Absolutely Stunning, 5 Bedroom - 5,644 Total Sq ft, 2 story Estate Home in one of the most Prestigious Communities in Boca Raton. This highly desired St. Moritz model boasts a Private Pool and Covered Patio area. Beautiful Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances. Master Bedroom on the first floor has private views and access to the pool/patio. Oversized custom built closets! Beautiful ''Curved'' Staircase with upgraded Iron Spindles. 4 bedrooms on the second floor and a loft area allows for plenty of space! ''The Oaks'' is a Resort Style community in Boca Raton featuring an incredible Clubhouse with Luxurious Amenities! 12 Professional ''Har-Tru'' Tennis Courts along with a sophisticated ProShop, Top of the line Fitness Gym, Aerobics room and more!!! Welcome Home!!!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 28, 2017
5 bed • 5.2 bath • 4,525 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: David R. Mundt, Signature Int'l Premier Properties
MLS No: RX-10329698
DOM: +114 days
Front Exposure: SW
Last Updated: May 26, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17746 Lake Azure Way.
This endearing home is located at 17746 Lake Azure Way, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the The Oaks neighborhood and was built in 2006. There are 5 bedrooms and 5.2 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 4,525 square feet. If you and your family want houses for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton Florida, this residence is an ideal example. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Sunrise Park Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Eagles Landing Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Apr-2006 $1,038,890 - Cueto Luisa
- MORTGAGE: May-2006 $779,100 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17746 Lake Azure Way and houses for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and houses for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.