17919 Monte Vista Dr, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Residences For Sale In The Oaks Boca Raton
JUST REDUCED for quick sale. What a deal and home!! Beautiful custom Messina model, estate section, built by Kenco, with master, office and additional bedroom down, plus loft with 4 bedrooms up. Situated on private lot with heated pool and spa, tropical landscaping and hurricane impact glass windows. Lovely appointments including marble flooring, outfitted library, designer window treatments, moldings, gourmet kitchen, and artistic details throughout! Beautifully maintained.The Oaks is your Country Club community minus the golf and expensive exquity. Incredible amenties including world class tennis facility, programs, fitness classes and state of the art gym, resort pool, spa, gourmet restaurant, activities galore!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Sep 1, 2016
6 bed • 7.0 bath • 4,720 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Lisa G Hindin, Lang Realty/BR
MLS No: RX-10263907
DOM: +750 days
Front Exposure: E
Last Updated: May 22, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Pool, Bike Storage, Business Center, Cabana, On-site Management, Activity Room, Sauna, Electric Gate, Billiards, Tennis, and Guard Gate
Other Restrictions Apply, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, Buyer Approval Needed, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
The Oaks allows pets, but has restrictions.
17919 Monte Vista Dr.
This pleasant home is situated at 17919 Monte Vista Dr, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 2007, the home belongs to the The Oaks neighborhood. There are 6 bedrooms and 7.0 bathrooms in this home. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and has 4,720 square feet on a 0.22 acre lot. This is a good example to observe if you want residences for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton. The residence is zoned for the A-rated Sunrise Park Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Eagles Landing Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school in this area is Olympic Heights Community High, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: Feb-2008 $1,175,000 - Zahir Amin
- SALE: Feb-2005 $21,594,713 - Kenco The Oaks At Boca Raton Limited Partnership
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in The Oaks
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 17919 Monte Vista Dr and residences for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boca Raton real estate and residences for sale in The Oaks Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.