3367 Nw 53rd Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Woodfield Country Club Homes For Sale
Escape to paradise in this stunning 3 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home. This home features saturnia marble floors throughout the main living area, wood floors in the 2 guest bedrooms and carpet in the over sized master suite. The updated contemporary kitchen boasts stainless appliances, eat in breakfast area and counter top dining. This open and spacious home shows like a model. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the lake and golf course, while sitting on your large patio with updated spa. Woodfield Country Club is a family-oriented, year-round Private Country Club Community. This club offers social-tennis and golf memberships. Enjoy six dining options from casual to elegant. 38,000 sq/ft. fitness complex, a lagoon style heated pool and separate lap pool, 20 tennis courts and more.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 2, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,350 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Marni Zuckerman, Signature International RE,LLC
MLS No: RX-10330824
DOM: +721 days
Front Exposure: S
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 8, 2017
Country Club, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Basketball, Biking, Game Room, Billiards, Cabana, Guard Gate, Tennis, and Activity Room
Championship Golf Course
Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Other Restrictions Apply, Tennant Approval required, and Property Ok to Lease
Woodfield Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
3367 Nw 53rd Cir.
This endearing piece of real estate is located at 3367 Nw 53rd Cir, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. This home in the Woodfield Country Club neighborhood and was built in 1994. The residence contains 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 2,350 square feet. This residence is a great example for people wanting Woodfield Country Club homes for sale. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Jul-2012 $550,000 - Reifinger Steven
- SALE: Jul-2012 $550,000 -
- SALE: Dec-2009 $490,000 - Raphan Janice
- SALE: Dec-2009 $490,000 -
- SALE: Nov-2006 $10 - Halperin Michael P
- SALE: Jul-2004 $480,000 - Halperin Lauren C
- SALE: Jul-2004 $480,000 -
- SALE: Apr-2001 $385,000 - Waldman Scott
- SALE: Apr-2001 $385,000 -
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Woodfield Country Club
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 3367 Nw 53rd Cir and Woodfield Country Club homes for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale Boca Raton Florida and Woodfield Country Club homes for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.