4259 Nw 64th Ln, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Real Estate For Sale In Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Fl
Spacious and versatile living area in this well appointed two story Dover model which features four bedrooms (master up), each with their own bath, and a loft. Located on a quiet street in the middle of the subdivision, this home is equipped with natural gas, nice wood cabinetry in the kitchen, newer A/C's and water heater, and a large master suite with separate sitting area, easily convertible to a 5th bedroom. Explore this tremendous value and take advantage of all that Woodfield Country Club has to offer.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 22, 2017
4 bed • 4.0 bath • 3,196 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Richard A Buch, Bex Realty, LLC
MLS No: RX-10310800
DOM: +480 days
Front Exposure: S
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 6, 2017
Country Club, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Basketball, Biking, Game Room, Billiards, Cabana, Guard Gate, Tennis, and Activity Room
Championship Golf Course
Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Other Restrictions Apply, Tennant Approval required, and Property Ok to Lease
Woodfield Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
4259 Nw 64th Ln.
This adorable property is located at 4259 Nw 64th Ln, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Built in 1997, the home belongs to the Woodfield Country Club neighborhood. The property has 4 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 3,196 square feet. This is a good example to check out if you are looking for real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton FL. If you have young children, the residence is zoned for Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Jul-2004 $445,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2004 $445,000 - Krame Alan
- SALE: Nov-1997 $295,700 - Warner Joseph C & Meryll A
- SALE: Oct-1994 $10,050,000 - Channing Corp 24
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2012 $313,400 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Oct-2008 $325,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: May-2007 $100,000 - Eastern Financial Florida Credit Union
- MORTGAGE: Aug-2004 $210,000 - Washington Mutual Bank Fa
- Release: Aug-2012 - Krame Alan
- Satisfaction: Dec-2008 - Krame Alan
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Woodfield Country Club
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 4259 Nw 64th Ln and real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale Boca Raton Florida and real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.