4276 Nw 61st Ln, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Real Estate For Sale In Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton
Nestled on a private interior lot, this charming one-story home of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths is light and open with plenty of sunlight featuring volume ceilings with extra high-hat lighting; neutral beige tile flooring; white kitchen cabinetry and countertops; built-in Family Room entertainment center; built-in furnishings in the Master and secondary bedrooms; built-in credenzas in the foyer and Dining Room; marble Master bathroom; custom closet design; custom framed mirror in the Living Room; central vacuum system; newer washer and dryer; A/Cs replaced in 2011 and 2012 and a lovely private south-facing open patio with a heated pool and spa. Great space and value!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 25, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,540 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Shereen C Randazza, Lang Realty/ BR
MLS No: RX-10328747
DOM: +791 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017
Country Club, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Basketball, Biking, Game Room, Billiards, Cabana, Guard Gate, Tennis, and Activity Room
Championship Golf Course
Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Other Restrictions Apply, Tennant Approval required, and Property Ok to Lease
Woodfield Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
4276 Nw 61st Ln.
The endearing home at 4276 Nw 61st Ln, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County is an awesome locale. This home in the Woodfield Country Club neighborhood and was built in 1997. The residence has 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. The 2,540 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. This is a good example to learn about if you want real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton. The house is assigned to Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Feb-2008 $100 - Needleman Jill Trustee
- SALE: Aug-2004 $10 - Needleman Jill
- SALE: Aug-1999 $10 - Smiley Marilyn Tr
- SALE: Feb-1997 $340,255 - Smiley Marilyn M
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Woodfield Country Club
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 4276 Nw 61st Ln and real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale Boca Raton Florida and real estate for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.