4290 Nw 62nd Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33496
Residences For Sale In Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida
Enjoy the privacy of this beautifully upgraded 2-story home of 4 bedrooms plus a loft, library and 4 baths which features volume ceilings with crown moldings; 24'' Saturnia marble and engineered wood flooring; neutral beige carpeting; a remodeled open kitchen offering 42'' light oak kitchen cabinetry with roll-outs, granite countertops and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, Moen faucet with lifetime guarantee, double oven with convection oven and a charming breakfast nook; a bonus room off the Master -- perfect for an office, nursery or exercise room; water filtration system; replaced air conditioning systems; upgraded baseboards, upgraded ceiling fans and an oversized private open patio with a freeform pool and spa and a mango tree.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Feb 16, 2017
4 bed • 4.0 bath • 3,946 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Shereen C Randazza, Lang Realty/ BR
MLS No: RX-10308869
DOM: +132 days
Front Exposure: N
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2017
Country Club, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Basketball, Biking, Game Room, Billiards, Cabana, Guard Gate, Tennis, and Activity Room
Championship Golf Course
Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Other Restrictions Apply, Tennant Approval required, and Property Ok to Lease
Woodfield Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
4290 Nw 62nd Rd.
This pleasant home is located at 4290 Nw 62nd Rd, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 1998, the home belongs to the Woodfield Country Club neighborhood. The home contains 4 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms. The property is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 3,946 square feet. This is a great example to check out if you want residences for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Calusa Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Omni Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Spanish River Community High School.
- SALE: Sep-2004 $515,000 - Altman Loni
- SALE: Jun-1999 $10 - Marcus Michelle G
- SALE: May-1998 $402,595 - Marcus Philip N & Michelle G
- SALE: Oct-1994 $10,050,000 - Channing Corp 24
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Woodfield Country Club
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 4290 Nw 62nd Rd and residences for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale Boca Raton Florida and residences for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.