5876 Nw 39th Ave 35, Boca Raton, FL 33496
A Townhouse For Sale In Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida
Right-size Home for empty nesters wanting to enjoy the perfect Sunday brunches and relax in the fully enclosed patio overlooking the lake. This eclectically styled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Home has everything you need to live the life you deserve. Located in Woodfield Country Club with six dining venues, each with a unique dining experience, state-of-the-art fitness center, 18-Hole Championship Course, 20 court tennis complex with Tennis Pro Shop, and a full service SPA and nail/hair salon, you never have to leave the neighborhood! And if it's adventure you seek, the FL Turnpike is just minutes away to take you were you want to go!
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 7, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,480 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Norka Parodi, The Norka Group
MLS No: RX-10323660
DOM: +620 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2017
Country Club, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Basketball, Biking, Game Room, Billiards, Cabana, Guard Gate, Tennis, and Activity Room
Championship Golf Course
Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Other Restrictions Apply, Tennant Approval required, and Property Ok to Lease
Woodfield Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
5876 Nw 39th Ave 35.
This adorable piece of real estate is situated at 5876 Nw 39th Ave 35, Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Built in 1989, the home is within the Woodfield Country Club neighborhood. The home offers 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: TOWNHOUSE and has 2,480 square feet. If you have been searching for a townhouse for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida, this residence is an ideal example. The residence is zoned for the A-rated Calusa Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Omni Middle School, which receieved an A school grade. While the high school for this property is Spanish River Community High School, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: Dec-2001 $282,500 -
- SALE: Dec-2001 $282,500 - Shapiro Arnold
- MORTGAGE: Jan-2009 $356,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: Mar-2005 $85,500 - Citibank Federal Savings Bank
- MORTGAGE: Nov-2002 $235,000 - First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation
- MORTGAGE: Dec-2001 $226,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- Release: Feb-2009 - Shapiro Arnold
- Release: Jan-2009 - Shapiro Arnold
- Modification: May-2006 - Shapiro Arnold
- Satisfaction: Jan-2003 - Shapiro Arnold
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Woodfield Country Club
Buying or selling a home in Boca Raton? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 5876 Nw 39th Ave 35 and a townhouse for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale Boca Raton Florida and a townhouse for sale in Woodfield Country Club Boca Raton Florida is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.