8961 Shoal Creek Ln, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
A Townhome For Sale In Aberdeen Fl
Extraordinary elegant villa in Lancaster Lakes of Aberdeen with one of the best panoramic lake views. JUST BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER! Very open, large unit with so much open space. Especially clean and neat as a pin... The whole unit unique with special hand picked decor all in good taste. Most of the furnishings for sale if interested. Aberdeen is beautiful Country Club communities with a lot to offer all ages. In the process of restructuring the whole golf course. Should be complete by this November and redecorating dining room in clubhouse. An outstanding lifestyle. Great location in Boynton Beach.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 28, 2017
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 2,095 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Susan L Moore, RE/MAX Advantage Plus/Boynton Beach
MLS No: RX-10338110
DOM: +926 days
Front Exposure: NE
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: May 31, 2017
Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pool, Golf Course, Lobby, Billiards, Business Center, Activity Room, Putting Green, Tennis, Cabana, Library, Spa/Hot Tub, Boating, Basketball, and On-site Management
Championship Golf Course
No Trucks or RVs allowed, Pets allowed with restriction, Buyer Approval Needed, Interview Required, Property Ok to Lease with Restrictions, Tennant Approval required, Association Approval Required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Other Restrictions Ap
Aberdeen allows pets, but has restrictions.
8961 Shoal Creek Ln.
This comfortable property is located at 8961 Shoal Creek Ln, Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County. This home in the Aberdeen neighborhood and was built in 1992. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this townhouse. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: TOWNHOUSE and offers 2,095 square feet. This is a great example to check out if you and your family want a townhome for sale in Aberdeen FL. If you have young children, the home is assigned to Crystal Lakes Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Christa Mcauliffe Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Park Vista Community High School.
- SALE: Jul-2006 $330,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2006 $330,000 - Wulff Elisabeth
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Aberdeen
Buying or selling a home in Boynton Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 8961 Shoal Creek Ln and a townhome for sale in Aberdeen FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding real estate in Boynton Beach FL and a townhome for sale in Aberdeen FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.