LISTED FOR RENT: Jun 14, 2017
4 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,504 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Peggy Jean Hankerson, PJ Realty Services LLC
MLS No: RX-10342500
DOM: +552 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017
Basketball, Boating, Storage, and Picnic Area
334 Nw 7th Ct.
The endearing home at 334 Nw 7th Ct, Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County is a good location. This home in the Deierl Park neighborhood and was built in 1961. There are 4 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this home. The 1,504 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. If you and your family want homes in Deierl Park Boynton Beach FL for rent, this residence is a great exemplification.
- SALE: May-2017 $200,000 -
- SALE: Sep-2009 $65,000 -
- SALE: Aug-2009 $65,000 - Holland John
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Rent in Boynton Beach, FL
Buying or selling a home in Boynton Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 334 Nw 7th Ct and homes in Deierl Park Boynton Beach FL for rent is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Boynton Beach homes and homes in Deierl Park Boynton Beach FL for rent is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.