11 Eastgate Dr A, Boynton Beach, FL 33436
A Condominium In Hunters Run Boynton Beach Florida For Sale
Very Desirable Eastgate 2nd Floor - Vaulted Ceilings, Expansive Lake and Golf Course Views. Beautiful Neutral Tile Throughout Living Areas. Impact Glass Enclosed Florida Room. Light and Bright. Eat In Kitchen, Corian Counters, Undermount Lighting. New Elevator, Newer Hot Water Heater.Live the Hunters Run Country Club Lifestyle. 3 Championship 18 Hole Golf Courses, 20 Har-Tru Tennis Courts, 4 Pickleball Courts,State of the Art Fitness Center w/Personal Trainers, Hair and Nail Salon and Masseuse on Staff. 7 Dining Venues to Enjoy. Under 62?? Hunters Run Under 62 Incentive = Save $11,500 first year.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 3, 2017
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 2,202 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Elaine B Perlmutter, Lang Realty
MLS No: RX-10339688
DOM: +560 days
Front Exposure: W
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 3, 2017
Biking, Country Club, Exercise Room, Library, Lobby, Business Center, Golf Course, Pool, Bike Storage, Tennis, Activity Room, Basketball, On-site Management, and Game Room
Championship Golf Course
Pets allowed with restriction, Interview Required, Buyer Approval Needed, Property Ok to Lease, Tennant Approval required, and Other Restrictions Apply
Hunters Run allows pets, but has restrictions.
11 Eastgate Dr A.
This endearing piece of real estate is located at 11 Eastgate Dr A, Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County. This home in the Hunters Run neighborhood and was built in 1987. The home contains 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and offers 2,202 square feet built on a 1.00 acre lot. If you and your family want a condominium in Hunters Run Boynton Beach Florida for sale, this property is an ideal model. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Crosspointe Elementary School, which is an A rated school. The middle school is Odyssey Middle School, which has a B-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Atlantic High School.
- SALE: Jun-2003 $10 - Goldman Elliot G Individually Trustee
- SALE: Sep-2000 $180,000 -
- SALE: Sep-2000 $180,000 - Goldman Elliot & Muriel
- SALE: Jul-1997 $83,500 - Garris Randall
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Hunters Run
Buying or selling a home in Boynton Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 11 Eastgate Dr A and a condominium in Hunters Run Boynton Beach Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding homes for sale in Boynton Beach FL and a condominium in Hunters Run Boynton Beach Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.