1605 Renaissance Commons Blvd Unit 434, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
A Condo In Renaissance Commons Fl For Rent
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with view of the city to the south which makes it light and bright. Ceramic tile throughout, wood tone cabinets and Corian counter tops, glass top range, washer and dryer. There is a new microwave and refrigerator. The large patio overlooks the lake and fountain. Master bedroom has two walk-in closets, luxurious master bath with soaking tub, separate shower and dual sinks. There are 2 additional bedrooms and a hall bath in this split bedroom design. The building is equipped with hurricane impact windows and sliding doors. There is a secured, covered parking garage with 2 assigned parking spaces. Monteverde has a pool, spa, fitness center, clubhouse and business center. This is a no smoking building. Landlord will consider a small pet on a case by case
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR RENT: Jun 16, 2017
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,485 sf • 6 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Lois W Belaga, The Keyes Company
MLS No: RX-10343294
DOM: +766 days
Front Exposure: S
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017
Billiards, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Lobby, Pool, Country Club, Spa/Hot Tub, Basketball, Bike Storage, Picnic Area, Biking, Business Center, Tennis, Security Patrol, and Cabana
1 Pet allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Property Ok to Lease with Restrictions, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, Interview Required, Tennant Approval required, and Other Restrictions Apply
Renaissance Commons allows pets, but has restrictions.
1605 Renaissance Commons Blvd Unit 434.
This comfortable property is situated at 1605 Renaissance Commons Blvd Unit 434, Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County. This home in the Renaissance Commons neighborhood and was built in 2007. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this condo. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP and has 1,485 square feet built on a 1.00 acre lot. If you are looking for a condo in Renaissance Commons FL for rent, this residence is an ideal exemplification. The property is assigned to the C-rated Galaxy Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Congress Community Middle School, which receieved a C school grade. While the high school in this area is the B-graded Boynton Beach Community High.
- SALE: Dec-2006 $329,460 - Kalender Hamparsum
- MORTGAGE: Jan-2013 $254,925 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- MORTGAGE: May-2007 $263,568 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Rent in Boynton Beach, FL
Buying or selling a home in Boynton Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 1605 Renaissance Commons Blvd Unit 434 and a condo in Renaissance Commons FL for rent is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding houses for sale in Boynton Beach Florida and a condo in Renaissance Commons FL for rent is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.