8104 Cormyour Way, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Townhomes In Venetian Isles Florida For Sale
LOVELY 2 BEDROOM PLUS DEN PRISTINE LAKEVIEW VILLA IN THE TERRANOVA SECTION OF VENETIAN ISLES. BEAUTIFUL NEWER TILED FLOORS. TILES ARE LARGE AND LAID ON THE DIAGONAL. BRAND NEW A/C AND NEW HOT WATER HEATER. PERFECT CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH A PEACEFUL LAKEVIEW THAT FACES EAST. YOU CAN EAT OFF THE FLOORS IN THIS ONE. ALL NEUTRAL PAINT, ALL NEUTRAL TILE, ACCORDION SHUTTERS AND FANTASTIC CONDITION MAKE THIS A MUST SEE. Venetian Isles is a premier 55+ community. This beautifully landscaped community has all the amenities you could ever want! Between pools, jacuzzi, billiards, tennis, bocce, putting green, shuffleboard and aerobics classes, you will never be wanting for something to do.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 18, 2017
2 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,363 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Debra Simon-Amiraian, Realty Pros
MLS No: RX-10343588
DOM: +878 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2017
Billiards, Country Club, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Biking, Business Center, and Cabana
55+, Pet weight restrictions, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Property Ok to Lease, Interview Required, Commercial Vehicles Prohibited, and Other Restrictions Apply
Venetian Isles allows pets, but has restrictions.
8104 Cormyour Way.
The endearing home at 8104 Cormyour Way, Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County is an ideal location. This home in the Venetian Isles neighborhood and was built in 2001. There are 2 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms in this townhouse. The 1,363 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: TOWNHOUSE. This residence is an excellent exemplification for buyers searching for townhomes in Venetian Isles Florida for sale. The house is assigned to the A-rated Sunset Palms Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Odyssey Middle School, which has a B school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is the A-graded Olympic Heights Community High.
- SALE: Aug-2001 $129,687 - Altman Aaron & Sheila
- SALE: Nov-2000 $10 - Centex Homes
- MORTGAGE: Mar-2003 $105,000 - Washington Mutual Bank Fa
- MORTGAGE: Sep-2001 $103,740 - Mortgage Elec Registration Sys Inc
- Satisfaction: Oct-2003 - Altman Aaron
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Venetian Isles
Buying or selling a home in Boynton Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 8104 Cormyour Way and townhomes in Venetian Isles Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a Boynton Beach residence for sale and townhomes in Venetian Isles Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.