917 Iris Dr, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Homes For Sale In Tropic Isle Delray Beach
Discounted over 300,000 for a quick sale !Best deal on the Delray Beach canals !!Come view your new home !!! Get excited !!!Magnificient 5BR,5.1BA Home has been recently been renovated to perfection. Wide open floorplan,high ceilings,all impact glass,master on ground flr, fireplace, spectacular Gourmet Kitchen, pool/patio with summer kitchen and bar, extra wide canal for large yacht approximately 90 feet of bulk head. New boat lift with with electrical boat tower. Dual washer/dryer one upstairs and one in master on ground floor.New Water filtration system throughout the house, new hot water heater, new pool heater, recently replaced all AC units within the last four years. Freshly painted with either wood or marble flooring throughout. Garage has been updated with slat wall shelving. N
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Dec 16, 2016
5 bed • 5.1 bath • 3,616 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Pending
Listing: Peter S Wolff, Property One Realty LLC
MLS No: RX-10292107
DOM: +644 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: May 16, 2017
917 Iris Dr.
This pleasant piece of real estate is located at 917 Iris Dr, Delray Beach in Palm Beach County. Constructed in 1992, the home belongs to the Tropic Isle neighborhood. The residence has 5 bedrooms and 5.1 bathrooms. The property is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 3,616 square feet on a 0.21 acre lot. This is a good example to observe if you have been searching for homes for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach. If you have young children, the property is zoned for Pine Grove Elementary School, which is a B rated school. The middle school is Boca Raton Community Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Boca Raton Community High School.
- SALE: May-2012 $1,475,000 -
- SALE: May-2012 $1,475,000 - Wolff Peter S
- SALE: Dec-2007 $1,200,000 -
- SALE: Dec-2007 $1,200,000 - Bean Anna L
- SALE: Jan-2004 $10 - Hervey Jane A Trustee
- SALE: Apr-1997 $450,000 - Hervey Oney A & Jane A
- MORTGAGE: May-2012 $1,106,250 - Wells Fargo Bank Na
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Tropic Isle
Buying or selling a home in Delray Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 917 Iris Dr and homes for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding real estate Delray Beach and homes for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.