931 Hyacinth Dr, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Houses In Tropic Isle Delray Beach Florida For Sale
This 4 BR home was re-designed by current owner to a 3 BR with an extra spacious master suite and designer closets. Come dock your vessel at this boater's oasis located on the deep water of an EXTRA WIDE CANAL on Tropic Isle's arguably most desirable street. Open floor plan and volume ceilings invite you to enjoy this home as soon as you step inside. Travertine floors and crown molding throughout. Custom cabinetry and beautiful granite in the open gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar--perfect for entertaining. Full house generator and electric hurricane shutters for peace of mind. Jump in your heated pool resurfaced with Cool Blue diamond brite for relaxation in your lush tropical backyard. 16k lb boat lift and new Azek decking make life a breeze return
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 30, 2017
3 bed • 3.0 bath • 2,300 sf • 1 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Scott Jeffery Wheeler, Mizner Grande Realty LLC
MLS No: RX-10329956
DOM: +691 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017
931 Hyacinth Dr.
This endearing property is located at 931 Hyacinth Dr, Delray Beach in Palm Beach County. This home in the Tropic Isle neighborhood and was built in 1980. The home contains 3 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. The property is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY and offers 2,300 square feet on a 0.21 acre lot. This is a great example to observe if you are looking for houses in Tropic Isle Delray Beach Florida for sale. If you have young children, the house is assigned to Pine Grove Elementary School, which is a B rated school. The middle school is Boca Raton Community Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Boca Raton Community High School.
- SALE: Nov-2012 $10 - Addonizio Anthony F Trust
- SALE: Apr-2010 $755,000 -
- SALE: Apr-2010 $755,000 - Addonizio Anthony F
- SALE: Jan-2002 $1 - Sala C Robert Trustee
- SALE: Aug-2001 $670,000 - Sala C Robert
- SALE: Aug-2001 $670,000 -
- SALE: Sep-2000 $525,000 -
- SALE: Sep-2000 $525,000 - Mercadante Janice M
- MORTGAGE: Apr-2010 $528,500 - Ing Bank Fsb
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Tropic Isle
Buying or selling a home in Delray Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 931 Hyacinth Dr and houses in Tropic Isle Delray Beach Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding real estate Delray Beach and houses in Tropic Isle Delray Beach Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.