939 Jasmine Dr, Delray Beach, FL 33483
A Residence For Sale In Tropic Isle Delray Beach Fl
This stunning home has 90 feet of water frontage, a comfortably wide canal turn around, and is located 5 lots from the Intracoastal Waterway, providing direct Ocean access within 15 minutes, north or south. Ideal for outdoor entertaining on your marble pool deck, spend evenings with family and friends enjoying the lovely ocean breezes, creating the perfect tropical paradise! Complete with a circular paver driveway and spacious 2 car garage, the impressive entry way guides you into an elegant interior with a back drop of sun, sky, water, and pool. The floor plan flows nicely through the great room featuring tremendous ceiling heights and massive windows spilling in an abundance of natural light. Inside you will find beautiful wood floors
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Apr 22, 2017
4 bed • 4.0 bath • 3,447 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Tari L. Carlson, Coldwell Banker/Delray Beach
MLS No: RX-10327986
DOM: +237 days
Front Exposure: S
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2017
939 Jasmine Dr.
The pleasant piece of real estate at 939 Jasmine Dr, Delray Beach in Palm Beach County is an awesome location. Constructed in 1990, the home belongs to the Tropic Isle neighborhood. The property contains 4 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms. The 3,447 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.21 acre lot. This is a great example to inspect if you have been searching for a residence for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach FL. The property is zoned for Pine Grove Elementary School, which is a B rated school. The middle school is Boca Raton Community Middle School, which has an A-rating, and the high school is the A-graded Boca Raton Community High School.
- SALE: Jul-2005 $1,800,000 -
- SALE: Jul-2005 $1,800,000 - Leiter Glenda
- SALE: Dec-2002 $10 - Mueller Regina
- SALE: Jul-1999 $750,000 -
- SALE: Jul-1999 $750,000 - Mueller Regina
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2005 $90,000 - Sunbelt Lending Services Inc
- MORTGAGE: Jul-2005 $1,260,000 - Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc
- Satisfaction: Jun-2009 - Leiter Glenda
- Release: Jun-2006 - Leiter Glenda
- Release: Dec-2005 - Leiter Glenda
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Tropic Isle
Buying or selling a home in Delray Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 939 Jasmine Dr and a residence for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach FL is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding real estate Delray Beach and a residence for sale in Tropic Isle Delray Beach FL is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.