1780 Palm Cove Blvd Unit 6-202, Delray Beach, FL 33445
A Condo In Verano At Delray Florida For Sale
Nice unit on quiet garden area of complex. Open floor plan with separate dining area, wood floors in living room, a screened in balcony, a Carrier A/C installed in 2014, a snack bar, roman tub, in unit washer/dryer and more! The condo offers a gated entrance, management on the grounds, a large clubhouse with an exercise room, super pool, and hot tube overlooking a lake. You also have a nice tot-lot and tennis court. This complex is well located on 5 minutes to the beach and 2 minutes to I-95. You may have up to 2 pets with no more than a 40 lb. combined weight.
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: Jun 13, 2017
1 bed • 1.0 bath • 672 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: John H Detweiler, Boca Real Estators
MLS No: RX-10342213
DOM: +855 days
Front Exposure: E
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Activity Room, Pool, Play Area, Spa/Hot Tub, Billiards, Exercise Room, and Electric Gate
Pet weight restrictions, Buyer Approval Needed, Property Ok to Lease, and No Corporate Ownership Allowed
Verano at Delray allows pets, but has restrictions.
1780 Palm Cove Blvd Unit 6-202.
The comfortable home at 1780 Palm Cove Blvd Unit 6-202, Delray Beach in Palm Beach County is a perfect locale. This home in the Verano at Delray neighborhood and was built in 1992. The home offers 1 bedroom and 1.0 bathroom. The 672 squarefoot home is classified as a RESIDENTIAL: CONDO / CO-OP, and it has a 1.00 acre lot. If you are looking for a condo in Verano at Delray Florida for sale, this residence is a great example. The home is assigned to the C-rated Orchard View Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Boca Raton Community Middle School, which has an A school grade. While the high school for this property is Atlantic High School, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: Apr-2013 $75,000 -
- SALE: Apr-2013 $75,000 - Cooper Kim
- SALE: Mar-2013 - Federal National Mortgage Association
- SALE: Nov-2006 $175,000 - Cordes Paul A Jr
- SALE: Jun-2005 $175,300 - Greene William
- LIS PENDENS: May-2010 Aurora Loan Services Llc
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Verano at Delray
Buying or selling a home in Delray Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 1780 Palm Cove Blvd Unit 6-202 and a condo in Verano at Delray Florida for sale is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding condos Delray Beach FL and a condo in Verano at Delray Florida for sale is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.