2921 Ne 53rd St, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
Real Estate In Lighthouse Point Florida For Sale
This is a Pet friendly environment and requires $250 Non-refundable pet fee plus $20 pet rent monthly per pet with the exception of Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Rottweiler, and Pit-bull Breeds. $45 application fee per adults, all move in deposits are contingent on credit history and background check. Household Income must meet (3) X's rent). Tenant is responsible for lawn. Rental insurance is required. Deposit will be due within 24 hours of approval and move in date max 10 days from application date***
LISTED FOR SALE: unknown
3 bed • 2.0 bath • 1,332 sf • 0 story
Listing Status: Rented
Listing: Ketia Desruisseaux, Colony Starwood Homes Manageme
Front Exposure: South East
Private Pool: No
Last Updated: Oct 17, 2017
2921 Ne 53rd St.
The comfortable piece of real estate at 2921 Ne 53rd St, Lighthouse Point in Broward County is an awesome location. The residence was constructed in 1957. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. The 1,332 squarefoot home is officially listed as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY, and it offers a 0.20 acre lot. This is a great example to inspect if you have been searching for real estate in Lighthouse Point Florida for sale.
- SALE: Jul-2014 $367,000 - Fetlar Llc
- SALE: Jan-2014 $367,000 -
- SALE: Dec-2013 -
- SALE: Jan-2013 $240,000 -
Similar Homes For Sale in Lighthouse Point, FL
Buying or selling a home in Lighthouse Point? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 2921 Ne 53rd St is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding Lighthouse Point real estate is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.