8256 Heritage Club Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33412
Houses For Sale In Ibis Golf And Country Club
Spectacular golf and lake views from this wide-open, luxurious, meticulously kept 4BR/21/2BA home located on a double lot and within walking distance to the clubhouse in the exclusive and private community of Heritage Club at Ibis Golf and Country Club. This CBS home has impressive Mediterranean design appeal and features soaring 2-story ceilings, huge windows and sliding glass doors, plantation shutters, a 1st-floor master suite with 3 bedrooms upstairs, a gorgeous 2015 pool surrounded by a huge Travertine marble patio, and an updated gourmet kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances. If you're looking for the ideal Florida outdoor experience, you've found it! Rarely does a home at this price point offer this level of experience. All newer major appliances. Membership Required
MV Realty Broker
LISTED FOR SALE: May 1, 2017
4 bed • 2.1 bath • 2,084 sf • 2 story
Listing Status: Active
Listing: Jeffrey M Lichtenstein, Illustrated Properties
MLS No: RX-10330357
DOM: +596 days
Front Exposure: W
Last Updated: May 31, 2017
Basketball, Biking, Country Club, Game Room, Activity Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Beach Club, On-site Management, Pool, Tennis, and Business Center
Championship Golf Course
Maximum two pets allowed, No Trucks or RVs allowed, Buyer Approval Needed, Property Ok to Lease, Other Restrictions Apply, Interview Required, Tennant Approval required, Association Approval Required, and Commercial Vehicles Prohibited
Ibis Golf and Country Club allows pets, but has restrictions.
8256 Heritage Club Dr.
The endearing property at 8256 Heritage Club Dr, West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County is an ideal location. This home in the Ibis Golf and Country Club neighborhood and was built in 2000. The residence contains 4 bedrooms and 2.1 bathrooms. The 2,084 squarefoot home is registered as a RESIDENTIAL: SINGLE FAMILY. This residence is an excellent exemplification for people looking to find houses for sale in Ibis Golf and Country Club. The house is assigned to the A-rated Pierce Hammock Elementary School. The middle school for this home is Western Pines Community Middle, which has an A school grade. While the high school for this neighborhood is Seminole Ridge Community High School, which has a/an A-rating.
- SALE: May-2014 $140,000 -
- SALE: May-2014 $140,000 - Oreilly William &
- SALE: May-2005 $400,000 -
- SALE: May-2005 $400,000 - Phillips Heritage Investments Llc
- SALE: May-2000 $265,000 - Dunetz Charles & Lynn
- SALE: May-2000 $265,000 -
- SALE: Nov-1996 $10 - Kennedy James J
- No recent foreclosures recorded.
Similar Homes For Sale in Ibis Golf and Country Club
Buying or selling a home in West Palm Beach? Get in touch for expert advice, pricing, showings, and more.
- IDX information regarding 8256 Heritage Club Dr and houses for sale in Ibis Golf and Country Club is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © Copyright 2013 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Unless otherwise noted, all property information regarding a West Palm Beach FL home for sale and houses for sale in Ibis Golf and Country Club is obtained from public records and/or provided by MVRealty.